Accessible Anywhere You Need to Read
EchoInsight Zero Footprint (ZF) makes it easy to incorporate echo strain imaging into routine clinical practice. As a fast, convenient, and integrated vendor neutral platform, EchoInsight ZF can easily be accessed directly from your CVIS reading environment or on any device with a web browser. EchoInsight ZF offers intuitive and reliable clinical strain imaging applications for improved echo analysis, interpretation, and patient monitoring covering a wide variety of indications across echo programs.
EchoInsight ZF Includes:
- An integrated, zero footprint solution to enable a seamless and highly efficient workflow enabling users to read from any workstation (No software loaded on client workstations)
- Clinical strain imaging for improved confidence in assessment and monitoring of wall mechanics
- Easy to use features and clinical applications for fast analysis
- Automated cardiac function measurements for improved efficiency and standardization based on ASE guidelines
- Vendor neutral platform for standardization of analysis across a diverse fleet of ultrasound scanners
- Integrated strain and cardiac function measurements with CVIS reporting packages
- Highly scalable deployment architecture to meet customer needs
EchoInsight ZF Packages
Epsilon Imaging offers a variety of EchoInsight ZF solution packages to best fit a customer’s unique strain imaging needs whether in a growing to busy echo lab to research environment. Packages include:
EchoInsight ZF Clinical Package
Robust LV and RV Strain Imaging Designed for Growing to Established Clinical Programs
EchoInsight ZF Advanced Clinical Package
Full Heart (LV, RV, LA and RA) Strain Imaging Designed for Clinical Use
EchoInsight ZF Clinical Research License
The Advanced Clinical Package with Added Research Capabilities Designed for Academic Research Organizations (ARO), Clinical Core Labs and Clinical Institutions
EchoInsight ZF License and Software
Implements a common database that provides data sharing among multiple EchoInsight clients. The EchoInsight ZF software components are typically installed on a separate machine from the machines supporting the EchoInsight clients.
Seamless Workflow for Any Size Program
EchoInsight ZF offers users an integrated, zero footprint solution to enable a seamless and highly efficient workflow allowing users to read from any workstation or device with a web-browser. The EchoInsight ZF License and Software provides improved IT support/management with reduced memory and processing power requirements for client workstations. EchoInsight ZF is designed for small to large echo programs and is scalable to a program’s needs.