Introducing EchoInsight Zero Footprint (ZF) Clinical Research License (CRL)
The EchoInsight ZF CRL was developed based on feedback from research customers and is designed to bring efficient and versatile strain analysis and data extraction to better meet the changing needs in research projects. The EchoInsight ZF CRL provides advanced, validated strain imaging features and functionality to support a broad spectrum of research requirements for evolving projects at Academic Research Organizations (ARO), Clinical Core Labs and clinical institutions.
The EchoInsight ZF CRL offers LV, RV, LA and RA strain imaging applications with automated cardiac function measurements based on ASE guidelines, and simultaneous inter-chamber analysis capabilities. Additionally, this EchoInsight license adds strain rate analysis, DICOM ECG viewing capability for reference during speckle tracking assessment and unmatched data extraction capabilities.
- Validated, vendor neutral strain imaging with no limit on DICOM source or retrospective studies
- Easy to use features and functionality for strain and strain rate analysis
- Efficient user selection capability for quantification specific to each chamber including LV, RV, LA and RA
- Simultaneous, multi-chamber analysis to assess and monitor for interchamber relationship based on strain imaging and cardiac function measurements with the EchoInsight Full Heart Applications
- EchoInsight for Left Ventricle (LV) Application License, features include automated processing, global and regional longitudinal strain and EF analysis, and automated linear and volumetric measurements based on ASE guidelines. SAX circumferential and radial strain analysis
- EchoInsight for Right Ventricle (RV) Application License, features include automated processing, free wall and regional wall and chamber function analysis, longitudinal strain imaging, and automated areas, FAC, TAPSE, S’ and linear measurements based on ASE guidelines
- EchoInsight for Left Atria (LA) Application License features include automated processing with longitudinal strain and EF analysis and trending, along with automated volume and linear measurements based on ASE guidelines
- EchoInsight for Right Atria (RA) Application License features include automated processing with longitudinal strain and FAC analysis and trending, along with automated volumes and linear measurements based on ASE guidelines
- DICOM ECG viewing capability for reference during speckle tracking assessment
- EchoInsight’s Data Extraction Tool
- Scalability based on concurrent licensing needs