EchoInsight®: Making it Easy to Incorporate Strain Imaging into an Echo Program, while Meeting Today’s Challenges in Cardiovascular Patient Management
Strain imaging brings powerful benefits to echocardiography by improving and standardizing analysis and interpretation to assist clinicians to optimize patient care and streamline a better clinical workflow. Additionally, strain imaging is much more predictive and less variable than traditional gold standard measurements, solidifying the importance of strain. 1
Epsilon Imaging makes it easy to incorporate strain imaging into clinical echo programs with EchoInsight, a vendor neutral platform with a suite of clinical applications designed specifically for managing a wide variety of indications across echocardiography programs of any size. EchoInsight assists clinicians with innovative visualization and analysis features that enhance, standardize, and streamline interpretation and trending of echo studies.
Designed for the clinical environment, EchoInsight visualization and analysis provides:
- Vendor neutral platform designed for quick quantification and standardization of the entire heart
- Patented, robust strain imaging technology—allows for the processing of imaging clips regardless of DICOM source
- Applications for LV, LV Contrast, RV, Full Heart and Stress Echo
- Automated cardiac function measurements that produce faster read times and standardization—automated linear, volumetric and area measurements based on American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) guidelines
- Scalable architecture—to meet demands of growing echo practice
- Consolidation of quantification data and other patient data for AI tools in efforts to offer predictive approaches to patient management
- Premier consultative customer support
1 Stanton T, Leano R, Marwick T, et al. “Prediction of All-Cause Mortality From Global Longitudinal Speckle Strain Comparison With Ejection Fraction and Wall Motion Scoring”, Circulation: Cardiovascular Imaging, 2009;2:356-364.