EchoInsight ZF Advanced Clinical Package: Full Heart Strain Imaging Designed for Clinical and Research Use
EchoInsight Zero Footprint (ZF) Advanced Clinical Package is our most comprehensive package that offers easy to use and fast clinical strain imaging based on ASE guidelines for streamlined analysis, interpretation and monitoring of echo studies. Available for both clinical and research use, the Advanced Clinical Package offers LV, RV, LA and RA applications with automated measurements with simultaneous, up to 4-chamber analysis. The Advanced Clinical Package delivers a streamlined workflow across a network for improved efficiency for sites just getting started to growing clinical echo practices and allows for easy scalability.
EchoInsight ZF Advanced Clinical Package Features Include:
- Validated, vendor neutral strain imaging with no limit on DICOM source or retrospective studies
- Easy to use features and functionality for strain analysis
- Efficient user selection capability for quantification specific to each chamber including LV, RV, LA and RA
- Simultaneous, multi-chamber analysis to assess and monitor for interchamber relationship based on strain imaging and cardiac function measurements
- EchoInsight for Left Ventricle (LV) Application License, features include automated processing, global and regional longitudinal strain and EF analysis, and automated linear and volumetric measurements based on ASE guidelines. SAX circumferential and radial strain analysis included.
- EchoInsight for Right Ventricle (RV) Application License, features include automated processing, free wall and regional wall and chamber function analysis, longitudinal strain imaging, and automated areas, FAC, TAPSE, S’ and linear measurements based on ASE guidelines
- EchoInsight for Left Atria (LA) Application License features include automated processing with longitudinal strain and EF analysis and trending, along with automated volume and linear measurements based on ASE guidelines
- EchoInsight for Right Atria (RA) Application License features include automated processing with longitudinal strain and FAC analysis and trending, along with automated volumes and linear measurements based on ASE guidelines
- Scalability based on concurrent licensing needs